Syndian Vegan Tzatziki is a creamy vegan yoghurt with fresh cucumber and mint. Great as a side dish or as a dip.
This delicious dip is 100% natural, free from preservatives and additives, gluten free and made in Australia.
Storage and shelf life
Store Syndian Vegan Tzatziki in your fridge (max. 4 degrees C).
Founded in Australia in the year 2000, Syndian makes food for individuals and families who do not want to compromise on quality, health, or taste when purchasing for them or their loved ones. All their meals are made from 100% natural ingredients and are gluten-free and vegan.
Syndian strives to ensure ethical practices at every step and to continuously contribute to creating a cruelty-free society. They believe that by promoting a vegan lifestyle we can better our health, create equality between animal species, and help in saving the environment.
Syndian set the following principles as their guidelines:
- We aspire to make healthy living possible and affordable on a day to day basis. We aim to conduct our business in a way that does not harm other beings and also good for the planet.
- Whole-food and natural ingredients: we do NOT use preservatives, antioxidants and stabilizers, nor we use dyes and other colours, colour stabilisers; flavours, flavour enhancers, non-sugar sweeteners; and processing aids such as carbonating, firming, bulking and anti-bulking, de-foaming, anti-caking and glazing agents, emulsifiers, sequestrate and humectants. We use basic natural plant-based whole-food ingredients only.
- Original products with true flavours: we do our best to bring out the original flavours of the ingredients and therefore don’t attempt to imitate flavours. For that reason, we do not use or make plant-based analogue meats which are based on Ultra-processed ingredients.
- Minimum processing: to us, minimum processing maximises and preserves the nutritional benefit food has, thus becomes a restorative factor to our bodies. Unlike ultra-processed foods, minimally processed food becomes key to wellness rather than a cause of ill health.
- Balanced diet: at Syndian we believe that a healthy diet is a balanced one, we do not favour one nutrient more than other, each nutrient has an important function to our bodies, protein, carbohydrates, amino acids fibres are the all-important component that needs to be balanced by a proper diet.
- Zero waste policy: we are committed to zero food waste policy, we recognise that at this day and age food waste had been a major issue and a heavy burden on the environment, economy, and society, with serious ethical consideration, at Syndian we are committed to zero food waste policy which means we will take all necessary steps or measures, either by planning or execution to prevent any food from going to waste.
- Organic ingredients: although we are not a certified organic food producer, we take the extra step and bare the extra expenses to use organic ingredients where possible, for example, some vegetables, pulses and legumes are organic. Unfortunately, we cannot do this on all occasions without it having a significant impact on the final price.
- Non-GMO ingredients: at Syndian we will not knowingly use any GMO products. Most of our ingredients are certified GMO free and we continue to seek guarantees for other ingredients which either claim to be a non-GMO product or have no classification.
- Highest quality in production: at Syndian we take the extra step to prevent any cross-contamination between ingredients, for this reason, we took the step, amongst many others, to declare our manufacturing facilities gluten-free. We take all measures possible to produce a high-quality product under strict hygienic conditions and adhere to best practices in food handling process. Syndian is HACCAP accredited.